We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
Official disclaimer notice
1. The licensing or authorisation of a person, or the granting of a consent, registration or recognition to a person (including an incorporated or unincorporated body of persons) by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission (the Commission) does not imply any representation or warranty by the Commission as to the financial soundness of that person or any other matter. Accordingly, the Commission will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense whatsoever incurred by anyone as a result of dealings with any such person.
2. Whilst the Commission has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that data shown on its website is accurate the Commission does not accept any responsibility for errors or inaccuracies and notes sections 22 and 23 of the Financial Services Commission (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 1987, and the Financial Services Commission (Limitation of Liability) Ordinance, 1990.
3. The Commission cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies of other information which may be accessed directly from its website. This website offers links to laws, regulations, and ordinances on the Guernsey Legal Resources website and other websites, which enable you to leave the Commission's website. We do not control these links and we are not responsible in any way for the accuracy of the information contained on these links.
4. The materials on this website do not constitute financial or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require advice.
5. The Commission will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period of time.
Please click the Continue button below to keep on working. If you do not take any action any unsaved changes will be automatically saved as a draft.